Monday, March 02, 2015

5 Things I Couldn't Live Without in February

This series of posts started with inspiration from GnomeAngel. I thought I would try to continue it for every month this year.

So here is what I could not live without in February 2015.

1. Shovel...so boring, I know. But there has been a lot of snow this month. And cold. It's been cold.

2. My nephew, Lucas...I have been spending a lot of time with this little guy in the past month, and I cannot get enough of him! He and Maggie are best buds and I am so glad that they will have each other as they grow up. He just turned one last week and I cannot believe that the time has gone so quickly! That means that Maggie will be 1 in a few short weeks...

3. Treehouse...the kids tv channel. It is on in the house as background noise. I have come to appreciate the educational aspects that are built into some of the programming. Peg + Cat is pretty much all math based and problem-solving. That is awesome.

4. Adult night out...For my friend's birthday, I left Maggie with my parents and off we went to the big city! A great dinner, followed by dancing and a drag show at a club and topped off with an overnight in a hotel with great friends. SO. MUCH. FUN.

5. CAA...Along with the cold came the trunk latch not catching one evening, so the interior lights were on...all night. Dead battery.Thank you, Dad, for the annual CAA membership!

I am really enjoying being more mindful of the events, people and things in my life to be thankful for.

More to come,







No comments:

Post a Comment