Friday, February 13, 2015

Elephant Parade Quilt Along

Elephant Parade Quilt Along
When I was getting caught up on my Bloglovin' feed (it gets out of control so quickly!!), I came across this post on Sew Fresh Quilts. I love me some elephants, so when I saw her final design, I was swooning!  Here it is:


Elephant Parade by Sew Fresh Quilts
Isn't it adorable? I knew that I had to give it a shot.

I took the fabric list to my LQS and got to shoppin'. Here's what I decided on and purchased:



The original design calls for solids, but I decided to go with some subtle patterned fabric for everything except the sashing. The grey fabrics have some sparkle, as well.

As the quilt along is going onto its 3rd week (posts on Sundays), I am a little bit behind, but I am getting some sewing done when Maggie is sleeping, so hopefully I'll catch up at some point.

More to come,



No comments:

Post a Comment