Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Maggie is Growing!

So, it has been another month since I posted.  I am learning that I do not have has much time as a new mother as I thought I would, but I love every minute of it!

I have done absolutely ZERO sewing, so I have nothing to report on there.  I have moved back to my own house, though, after staying with my parents for 2 months after Maggie was born, so hopefully I can find some time to get some stuff worked on, and maybe even done!  First, I have to get my sewing space back together, as the initial thaw decided to make its way into my basement and I had to lift the carpet up from the floor, which moved everything out of place.  I am hoping to get that done this week.

Maggie is growing like a weed!  She was 2 months old on June 1.  Here is a comparison:




As you can see, she has definitely gotten chunkier!  She is a little longer, too.  Inspired by Young House Love, I am planning on taking Maggie's picture every month on a different piece of fabric, then using the fabric to make a quilt.  Sherry and John took a picture every week, but I am just not that organized!  Click here to see the quilt that Sherry made.


More to come,



No comments:

Post a Comment