Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Maggie Monday...er...Tuesday!

This past weekend, I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day.  Maggie and I did our usual morning routine, then when we came downstairs, I found a little surprise waiting for me.  It turns out that Maggie had been conspiring with my grandmother, her great grandmother, to get me little present.




Then my brother and sister-in-law came over with my nephew, Lucas, and we went for a walk at the waterfront.


Maggie and Mommy


Lucas and his dad, Jeff


My life has changed A LOT since becoming a mom on April 1.  Maggie is the sunshine of my life, to steal a phrase from Stevie Wonder.  It is still a little unbelievable that she came from me.  Of course, there are times that she drives me crazy, but I haven't wanted to hide under the covers...yet. :)


More to come,

No comments:

Post a Comment