Thursday, March 06, 2014

Taking a Dip

Taking a Dip


I have been inspired to start this blog by the many blogs that I have discovered while wandering aimlessly around the internet looking for quilting inspiration.  I have found Bloglovin', which makes keeping track of all the updates my favourite blogs soo much easier!

In one of my daily jaunts, I came across a sew-along that REALLY interested me.  I figured that I should try to keep the world wide web apprised of my progress, so...

                     ...here I am...
                                           ...dipping my toe in the sea of Blog.

More to come,







P.S.: As I am new to Blogland, please let me know if I have used or credited borrowed material incorrectly.  Like the above picture, which I grabbed off of Creative Commons.  I have linked back to the original site with the caption, which I am hoping is the correct way. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment