Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Are You Happy?

I think I am generally happy.  Of course, we all have off days, but on the whole, I am happy.  There are many things in our lives to be happy about, but often we don't acknowledge them on a daily basis.  Acknowledging what makes us happy is the premise behind 100 Happy Days.


100 Happy Days
According to this HLN post, #100HappyDays: Who is behind the challenge?, this project was initiated by Dmitry Golubnichy who started recording what makes him happy in November 2013.

I started the challenge after my sister posted the link on Facebook, and here is what I have been happy about since last Wednesday.

#happyday1


#happyday2


#happyday3
Hahaha!  I went looking for #happyday3, and it turns out I missed it!  Oops! :)  I did post this picture on what would have been day 3, though, and I am pretty happy with it, so I am going to count it.

#happyday4


#happyday5


#happyday6

So, that is my 100 Happy Days Challenge progress so far.  I hope you find something to be happy about every day, and that you take a moment to acknowledge it.

More to come,



No comments:

Post a Comment